If you are making a payment towards a conference or event rental please read and agree to the Facility Usage Agreement below.
For all other payment types, please check the box to continue to process your standard booking payment.
Conference Facility Usage Agreement:
- Smoking or consumption of alcohol is not permitted on the premises.
- All rental fees are due on or before the event unless otherwise arranged.
- Renter shall have use of only those area of the facility contracted herein and common areas.
- Use of the facilities is non-exclusive unless otherwise arranged. This means that Renters must respect other groups and/or residents who may be using the building at the same time. Quiet time is from 11:00 PM – 7:00 AM daily. Children must be supervised at all times.
- The use of confetti or glitter materials is not permitted on the premises. Attaching decorations and such to the walls by any means is not allowed without permission.
- All requests for additional chairs, tables, a/v equipment, or other equipment must be directed to the building management.
- Renter is responsible for cleaning up any trash generated by their activities and generally leaving the facility as they found it. Garbage receptacles and bags are provided.
- Other than normal wear and tear, the Renter shall be responsible for any damages to the building or equipment resulting from their activities. Report any maintenance issues to the building management as soon as possible.
- Victory Village is fully licensed caterer and must adhere to Alberta Health Services guidelines. Except for personal snacks, Renters are not allowed to bring food into the facility without special permission, in which case an outside vendor fee may apply.
- Groups having catered functions must submit a minimum food guarantee at least one week in advance. A final guarantee must be submitted three days (3) in advance. Final billing will be based on the guaranteed number or actual number of people served, whichever is higher.
- Cancellations more than 60 days in advance may receive a full refund. Less than 60 days may result in loss of deposit.
- Renter hereby indemnifies and holds harmless Victory Village and/or Victory Outreach Ministries from any damages, actions, suits, claims, or other costs arising out of or in connection with any damage to any property or any injury caused to any person as a result of Renter’s use of the facilities.
By clicking the Terms and Conditions checkbox I hereby agree to the above terms and charges.